Hello Quilty Friends!
Happy Thursday to you!
I can’t believe that a week has passed since we began our very first VRD Blog Hop. It’s been SEW MUCH FUN, hasn’t it?
Our participating bloggers have shared their VRD quilts, tips and tricks, and inspiration by the boatload — just what we all needed in the middle of January to help us jump start a new fun project! You can visit Villa Rosa Designs HERE to see our catalog of over 500 Rose Card patterns for even more inspiration.
Here’s the special VRD Rose Card collection used for this very Fast & Fun Blog Hop:
Get your own set before they’re gone HERE.
An enormous HUG goes out to our amazing bloggers for participating in the Blog Hop and showing us their own spin for the VRD Rose Card patterns above. Thank you, Bloggers, for taking the time to be part of the Blog Hop!
From Bolt to Beauty
Little Penguin Quilts
Cheryl’s Teapots 2 Quilting
Quilts of Valor Foundation
Needle and Foot
Am I Shouting Yet?
The Crafty Quilter
Jo’s Country Junction
Stitchin At Home
And of course, did I mention all the prizes up for grabs??? See below for MORE PRIZES!
We couldn’t have done this Blog Hop without the support of our very generous sponsors —
I’m bummed that the Fast & Fun Blog Hop is wrapping up today. Sadly, all good things much come to an end sometime. And this Blog Hop really was a “good thing,” wasn’t it?
I really enjoyed reading each participating blogger’s post each day, didn’t you? I must confess that I read them over breakfast because I honestly couldn’t wait to see which quilt each blogger created! And I absolutely loved reading the comments on our VRD post as well as the comments on the other blogs. What fun!
THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to hop from blog to blog this past week. It really warms my heart that so many folks came along for our Fast & Fun Blog Hop ride!
If you haven’t finished reading all the posts for the Hop and leaving comments to register for prizes, you have through Sunday, January 29th to do so. Use the links above to visit each participating blogger to catch up on your reading and your prize entries.
I just have to do a quick shout out to my cousin, Robin, a fellow quilter. Robin had her knee replaced yesterday and after waking up from anesthesia and while she had a little lunch, she made sure to read Wednesday’s blog posts for the Hop. Now that’s real dedication! Heal fast, Cuz.
Winners will be drawn next week, notified, and prizes will be shipped in February. We will also be posting the winners in February, so stay tuned — it could even be you.
One Last VRD Fast & Fun Blog Hop Giveaway
Let’s review all the prizes that are up for grabs for this Blog Hop:
Everyone is eligible to win prizes. Please note that winners outside the USA will receive a digital set of the 2023 Blog Hop Rose Card pattern collection.
There are several opportunities for you to win prizes during the blog hop:
- Individual bloggers may be hosting giveaways on their blogs for you to win. Please visit these bloggers to find out about their giveaways and how to register.
- Villa Rosa Designs is giving away a 2023 Blog Hop Rose Card pattern collection on each participating blog.
- Sponsor prizes have been donated by our lovely Sponsors, above, and even from some of the bloggers, too! These prizes are divided into 2 different categories —
- Grand Prize Boxes (of which there are 2) are filled with tons of quilting goodies including books, fabric, precuts, notions, patterns, and more.
- Individual Prizes (each blogger will select 3 winners on their blog) which may be books, patterns, fat quarter bundles, 5″ squares, 2 1/2″ strips, 10″ squares, notions, and more.
No purchase is necessary to participate in the Blog Hop or to win prizes.
Now, how about ONE LAST GIVEAWAY???
3 MORE QUILTS!!!
Quilt #1 (left) — Brownsville is 43″ x 54″
Quilt #2 (center) — Foxfire is 56″ x 72″
Quilt #3 (right) — Opening Night is 53″ x 71″
Here’s how to win one of these finished quilts:
You have up to 3 chances to win the quilts listed above on this blog post.
1. Leave a comment on this post and tell us your thoughts about the VRD Fast & Fun Blog Hop.
2. Become a blog follower/subscriber and leave a comment on this post telling us that you are a blog follower/subscriber.
3. Join our VRD Facebook group and leave a comment on this post telling us you joined our FB group.
Ready! Set! GO!
Please note that in order to leave a comment on this blog post to be registered for prizes, you will need to click on the comments link just under the blog title at the top of this blog post. After you click the “comments” link found to the right side, you need to scroll all the way down to the bottom of “comments” in order to find the “Reply” box to leave your own comment. Be patient — there may be a lot of comments to go through until you get to the bottom. Thank you.
Don’t forget — registration for prizes closes Sunday, January 29th.
Winners will be selected randomly on Monday/Tuesday January 30th/31st.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOU ARE A WINNER!
Well, Quilty Friends, I thank you for hopping along with us this past week. Hope you had as much fun as we did!
See you next Thursday!
Until then —
Sew. Laugh. Repeat.